10 foods with the highest Vitamin B12 you should eat everyday
For a healthy body, you must provide adequate vitamin B. Although vitamin B is easily available from foods such as whole grains, vitamin B12 is not. So how does vitamin B12 complement your healthy? Don’t forget to follow this article of the Queen spa.
15 foods with high vitamin B12
Uses: Vitamin B12 which help to produce erythrocytes and red blood cells, supporting your immune system, and nourishing your nervous system.
In particular, vitamin B12 is only found in animal foods. That means people who don’t eat meat or milk may experience daily problems of 2.4 micrograms (mcg) of vitamin B12 (2.6 mcg if you’re pregnant and 2.8 mg if you’re breastfeeding).
Symptoms: manifestations of deficiency vitamin B12: weakness, fatigue, and dizziness.
>>> You may be interested in: 7 foods that help you increase your memory
- Vitamin B12: 84.1 mcg in 90g cooked oysters.
- Other benefits: Clams have the highest levels of vitamin B12 in foods. 90g of clam contains 534mg of potassium.
- Vitamin B12: 21.84 mcg in 90g cooked.
- Other benefits: Oysters contain higher of zinc than any other food – a substance that boosts your immune system. Zinc can encourage testosterone production, which may improve libido and help women’s ovaries stay healthy.
- Vitamin B12: 10.3 mcg in 90g.
- Other benefits: Crab meat contains vitamins A, B, and C, as well as magnesium, the meat also provides high zinc: a crab provides 4.7 mg of zinc protein, potassium, vitamin C, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Vitamin B12: 7.6 mcg in 90g.
- The other benefits: small fish contain high calcium, vitamin D, omega-3 fats.
- Vitamin B12: 5.4 mcg in 90g.
- Other benefits: Contains vitamin D source, high omega3 fatty acids good for the body, promote the ability of the brain.
- Vitamin B12: 1.3 mcg in 90g.
- Other benefits: Beef is high zinc: 7 mg in 90g. They contain omega-3 and vitamin B. However, beef is high cholesterol, so you should not eating too much because increase your risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin B12: 1.2 mcg in 300ml milk.
- Other benefits: According to a recent of the University of Massachusetts study at Amherst: Milk provides high levels of calcium and vitamin D. Milk helps some women avoid from PMS symptoms.
- Vitamin B12: 1.1 mcg in 8 ounces of low-fat yogurt.
- Other body benefits: Yogurt contains calcium, magnesium, and protein. A Study has shown that using yogurt can prevent diabetes and prevent high blood pressure. Yogurt is also a great digestive aid because it contains high levels of probiotics that help balance the gut in your intestines and soothe the symptoms of stomach pain.
- Vitamin B12: 6 mcg in one boiled egg.
- Other benefits: Eggs are a great source of protein and vitamin D, which is important helping your body absorb calcium and maintain strong bones.
- Vitamin B12: .3 mcg in 3 ounces of cooked chicken.
- Other benefits: Chicken is a lean meat, is a great food to burn fat (which means your body can burn about 30% of calories in chicken, just by digesting it).
If you regularly add these foods but your body still has headaches, dizziness, it is best to see a doctor. Queen Spa Danang hope that is helpful for you, if you have any questions, don’t forget to comment.