What type of mask should be used after rolling the needle to bring the best effect?
Mask is an important factor in increasing the effectiveness of needle roller therapy. However, not everyone knows which mask to use after rolling the needle. Explore the suitable mask after rolling the needle along with Queenspa.
The benefit of masking after rolling the needle
Skin becomes weak after millions of injuries come from needle rolling, appearance of swelling, redness, burning sensation and irritability. This is the time for bacteria to attack and damage the skin and can lead to infection, dermatitis, scarring. This has a great impact on health and beauty.
So you have to adhere to the skin care ingredients to have the desired skin. One of the factors is the masking after rolling the needle.
Mask after the needle roller is a very effective way to restore the skin, help:
- Reduced swelling, redness and soothing the skin.
- Candide anti against duplicate, reduce damage to the skin.
- Increased blood circulation, speed up the skin regeneration process.
However, “What type of mask should be used after rolling the needle” This is something you should keep in mind. Because not all masks have the same effect.
>>> See also: Further exploration of the needlework method
What type of mask should be used after rolling the needle?
Experts in dermatology advised that, you should choose a specialized mask for the needle roller. Because the skin at this stage is quite sensitive and vulnerable to the use of inappropriate masks may be counterproductive causing your skin to become inflamed.
Subcutaneous skin care masks are sold in many locations but you should buy them at palce reputation roller or drugstores to minimize the risk of poor quality.
Somethings to note after rolling the needle
After applying the mask, you also need to adhere to the following skin care guidelines to achieve the best results.
- Avoid direct contact with water for 24-72 hours after rolling.
- Stop using all cosmetic products 7 days after the needle roller. From the 15th can use cosmetics but be careful.
- Follow the dosage and instructions of the professionals.
- Nutritional supplement, especially Vitamin E, C, B. Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and stimulants.
- Reasonable rest, avoid staying up late and sleep is not enough.
Hopefully the Queen Spa’s answer to the question “What type of mask should be used after rolling the needle?” as well as the skin care note after rolling needles will be helpful to you. Wish you have a smooth rolling process and achieve the desired effect