How to do Korean Massage skin care
Massage skin care therapy will help the essence penetrate deeper to nourish the skin from the inside. In addition, only a few gentle Korean facial massage are enough for you to relax after a long day of hard work. Together with the Queen spa & massage Danang to discover the way of massage in the skin of the Korean!
Two principles play an important role in the massage skin care you need to know that: the effect of heat to increase the permeability and massage in the direction of facelift muscles from the bottom upward and from the inside out.
1. Korean facial Massage with serum
You need to apply warm hands, then take a serum and then gently palm palms together. Dot 5 points serum on face, apply from bottom to top and out.
You use your hands to put chin on the temple, then continue to place your hands parallel to the nose and pull out the ears.
- Place your palms on your face, stroking from the inside out and gently on the temples.
- Continue to stroke from the living area up on your forehead, then pull lightly to either side, casting your temples, pulling lightly upwards.
- Use arrows to rotate, the next you use the head gently on the cheek side.
2. Massage skin care with moisturizing cream on a day skin care program
Similar to serum, you need to heat the cream before applying to the skin, followed by the movements, scissors, and dabs to activate the capillaries under the skin.
3. Korean Facial Massage for eye cream
In this massage skin care, you use a ring finger to get enough cream and apply it together. Dot points to the area, making a spin.
Use your fingertips to pant puffy eyes from the inside out and press lightly on the back of the eye.
- You close your eyes, continue to use the middle finger and finger ring finger from the inside out, this action will help you remove the hideous footprints in the corner of the eye.
Massage skin care is a way to help you get the most out of the ingredients in skin care products. Do not forget to apply this massage every day to brighten your skin.
According to the Queen spa
Photo: The Internet